Monday, April 13, 2009

How Poems Work


When I was at AWP in February, I met the folks from Arc Poetry Magazine out of Canada. Their book table had a lone issue of several of their handsome journals--customs had confiscated the bulk of their books at the border, allowing them to carry in a single copy of each issue. Since I could not buy a journal, Pauline, the managing editor, promised to mail me one. And then she did. Each journal features impressive artwork as well as poetry, essays on poetics and reviews. While perusing their site, I found the feature, "How Poems Work" which you, too, may enjoy. Thank you, Pauline!

2 comments:

harold said...

oh my

TerryTaylor said...

Nice article you posted here. thanks for shearing. wpmtestis a free online testing software for all beginner, intermediate, and expert typists. Now test your typing speed with us.