Thursday, February 01, 2007

Weird Continued


My friend Jenni has publicly tagged me so in the spirit of "if I have to, you have to", I'll comply and compel six more people to spill their irrational dirt. "The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themself... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."

1. I gag if I see milk anywhere other than in a glass or bottle. Dripping down the side of a glass, a ring of it on the table or worst of all, a milk mustache, makes me want to spew. Those billboards are torture.
2. I not only wear my shoes in the house at all times, I usually carry my purse from room to room as well. This is not primarily because I want my feet to stay clean (I do) but because of a peculiar laziness: I don't want to have to search all over the house to retrieve my shoes or any of the twenty things I'll inevitably need from my purse as soon as it's been put down in another room.
3. When I visit my hometown and have to go to the grocery store or any public place where I might see someone I know, I hide. Were I to run into the very same person in a city far away (which has happened) I'd embrace them like a long lost friend and be entirely grateful to see them.
4. If I saw a blackhead on you I'd be obsessed with wanting to squeeze it. The bigger the better.
5. I sleep with my eyes open. I've woken up to people making faces and gestures at me as if I were a guard at Buckingham Palace and they were orangutangs.
6. Did you ever see the episode of Friends were Monica attempted to prove she could indeed go to sleep at night WITHOUT putting her shoes away? Enough said.

Okay, here ya go:
1. Karen
2. Stacy
3. Amy
4. Wayne
5. Ben
6. Deeanne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun did it!

Amy C. Moreno said...

Allison, I don't know if I can match yours. I'll be thinking of it today and posting mine later when I get back home. Thanks for the tag...(I think)
I have never heard of the "milk" situation before.

Karen Miedrich-Luo said...

And I thought I knew you well. As for the reciprocal tag, I'm not sure I know enought people with blogs. But I promise to do this....soon.

Amy C. Moreno said...

OK. Mine is up now.

Anonymous said...

done & done!