Friday, July 10, 2009

When in Rome


Just back from travels to England and Italy on which I'll be posting soon. Still jetlagged and catching up. While I was away The Other Journal posted a poem of mine entitled "The Novelist Sets to Work" and it's still up, sandwiched nicely between interviews with my illustrious friends Greg Wolfe and Scott Cairns, now to the right under "Imagination."
And tomorrow night Wayne's new series opens at PS Gallery along with work from our good friend Chris Teeter, Joel Sager and others. It looks to be a really strong show. Come if you are in the area.

2 comments:

jenni said...

I LOVED your poem. And I wish I could see Wayne's show!

SmithRed said...

Assignment Help London

Let the Best Assignment Experts provide the best quality Assignment Help London. Our assignment writing services are 100% risk-free and guarantee an A+ grade. We have more than + 150 team members who are steady with their work and ensure 24*7 round-the-clock service. We are very punctual and work hard. Hire us now and enjoy an A+ grade.